More than an organization, we are a movement that seeks to establish Community-based Tourism as a tool for sustainable local development, always from a community perspective.
We work collaboratively on 4 lines of action:
In Travolution Travel we seek to promote sustainable community-based tourism trips, increase the participation of communities in the tourism value chain and reclaim Chile’s cultural riches. At the same time, we want travellers to get to know another side of Chile, that of its inhabitants.
- 40+ communities work with us
- 35%+ of the income goes directly to the communities
- 20+ destinations await you
- 13+ Business alliances in 3 continents
- 5000+ operated day-trips
In Fundación Travolution we seek to to promote the development of communities through tourism
. We believe that it is a powerful tool when working from the perspective of the communities, when they are the ones who empower themselves with their territories, cultures and economic development.
- Staff in 3 countries: Argentina, Colombia and Chile
- 4 Community-Based Tourism National Meetings
- 2 Community-Based Tourism International Meetings
- 40+ developed projects